Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

G/DAY. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? I AM 62 YEARS, NOT VERY TECH.

Customer Question
G/DAY. MY NAME IS***** HELP...
G/DAY. MY NAME IS***** HELP ME ? I AM 62 YEARS YOUNG , NOT VERY TECH. SAVEY, AND I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A PHONE APP. BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AS EVERY THING I HAVE LOOKED INTO SEEMS SCARY. I HAVE HAD THIS IDEA FOR DECADES BUT FEEL VERY FRUSTRATED NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IT. THE IDEA IS VERY VERY SIMPLE AND WILL INTREST ALL THAT SEE IT, THERE VANITY AND CURIOSITY WILL MAKE THEM WANT TO USE IT. SO BY CHANCE DO YOU HAVE A GOOGLE REPRESENTATIVE THAT DEALS WITH THIS SORT OF POBLEM AND CAN HELP ME PLEASE ? CHEERS ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there Tom and welcome

Is the App your trying tying to make for phones? Computers?

Eric, Android Expert