Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just got my tracfone LG 306G & my blurtooth Motorola H730…

Customer Question
I just got my tracfone...
I just got my tracfone LG 306G & my blurtooth Motorola H730 paired. The auto voice that asks me what I want doesn't always do want I say. I will say call Jane mobile it will come back & say Ron Reg. number? With tracfone you don't always get the book that goes with the phone on how to do the little extras.
thank you for all you help, Chazz
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/5/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Chazz,

If there is any background noise then the phone may not pick your voice up correctly.

Here is a link to the manual: http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LG306G#

There was no noise I was sitting in my dinning room. Some of my contacts has three phone numbers they are one that you can't change then you have home, work, mobile, fax. So when you touch your Bluetooth it ask what you want I reply call ***** ***** cell it will give me Bill Jones Reg. the first phone number that you can't change to work or mobile, etc. So I still no answer to my problem. thank you, Chazz

Ok, that is very strange!

Try un-pairing the H730 from the phone, then pair it again..

Let me know if there is any improvement?

I have tried that three times now & even taken the battery out of the phone to reset any of the settings on the phone that may have went wrong.

Have you tested the H730 with any other phones?

Pete I am very sorry I don't feel I have the right to answer any of the questions above as I had stated in my email earlier. You didn't help at all with the problem that I was having & still having. That may be the phone's problems as to LG that they are checking into.

Ok, let me know if I can be of any further assistance at all.

Pete.