Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone is disabled

Customer Question
My phone is disabled
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/4/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Open iTunes program on the computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes program at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB Cable.
  3. On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 10 or 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  5. Click OK or Restore / factory reset.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v8HMC9B98

- If that does not work, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.