Cell Phones

Have a Huawei acend mate2 from consumer cellular. Put at&t…

Customer Question
Have a Huawei acend mate2...
Have a Huawei acend mate2 from consumer cellular. Put at&t sim card and it locked. Now says cell phone provider lock. how to unlock it/... Read full answer
Have a Huawei acend mate2 from consumer cellular. Put at&t sim card and it locked. Now says cell phone provider lock. how to unlock it/
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/23/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there Jack and welcome

When you say you called Consumer Cellular for codes and this did not work, what exactly happened? How did it not work?

I first called AT&T for code. Theirs did'nt work. Then I called Consumer CELLULAR and the gave me codes that did'nt work. The phone message says "unlock SIM SERVICE PROVIDER BLOCK". I entered their numbers hit Unlock and nothing happened. I took the sim card (Consumer Cellular) and put it in an older phone and the phone works.

ok, you need to get the unlock code from Consumer CELLULAR as its from them the phone is locked to.

When you say it did not work, what was the error you got?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am trying to move from my current company to Consumer
I am trying to move from my current company to Consumer Cellular. Can you help me. I have my account number from the current plan. … read more
I was given and older trac fone by a friend. I am trying to
I was given and older trac fone by a friend. I am trying to sign up with consumer cellular, but I need to unlock this phone, and I am really cueless about what that even means much less how to do it … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
I ordered a galaxy S6 online and I unlocked the sim but it
I ordered a galaxy S6 online and I unlocked the sim but it still says "Network locked SIM card inserted" and once I tried to connect to my network (GCI local phone company) it says " selected network … read more
Senior Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a LG filp phone and it is locked it say emergency
I have a LG filp phone and it is locked it say emergency calls only can u help me to unlock… read more
Senior Engineer,
I have 2 verizonwireless /motorolarazor cell phones. I joined
I have 2 verizonwireless /motorolarazor cell phones. I joined consumer cellular and was wondering if these 2 phone can be unlocked and used with consumer cellular?… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
I have a Samsung Cellular phone s/nSGH-T105G (TF) and have
I have a Samsung Cellular phone s/nSGH-T105G (TF) and have installed a new Sim card from Consumer Cellular and there is a message of SIM Lock code-1 SOS. How do I get the Sim Card unlocked… read more
Nick H.
Nick H.
Desktop Support Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I brought a nokia luma 920 32GB AT&T GSM phone windows 8 0S
I brought a nokia luma 920 32GB AT&T GSM phone windows 8 0S phone for my cousin in Trinidad. She reports her sim card is not working in the phone. I am perplexed because it's suppose to be a unlock ph… read more
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
I have a Motorola Bravo bought from Consumer Cellular via AARP.
I have a Motorola Bravo bought from Consumer Cellular via AARP. I want to change to Straight Talk. Can I use my Bravo with Straight Talk from Walmart?… read more
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
I have a Motorola Razor Flip Top Phone. The IMEI number is
I have a Motorola Razor Flip Top Phone. The IMEI number is XXXXX Can you tell me the Sim Unlock Code for this phone?… read more
TGTtechsupport
TGTtechsupport
Electronics Team Member,
is a att cell phone compatible to consumer cellular phone.
is a att cell phone compatible to consumer cellular phone. if so how do i get a sim card for it. i will need a new number.… read more
Technician,
I was given a LG Marquee cell phone, model no.LS855 and it
i was given a LG Marquee cell phone, model no.LS855 and it is lock and I want to put it on with my carrier, how do I do this?… read more
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
My name isXXXXX bought a T-Mobile HTC G2 on ebay, and was able t
My name isXXXXX bought a/ T-Mobile HTC G2 on ebay, and was able to unlock it, and it worked right away, but I am having trouble connecting to the data service with my service provider, Consumer Cellul… read more
Stop searching for answers—
can I use my sim card now in use to put into an old cell phone
can I use my sim card now in use to put into an old cell phone that I have that I used whenj I was with AT&T bjy just swaping it over.… read more
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit
Cell Phone Tech.,
I just bought a GSM quad band cell phone and loaded my Consumer
I just bought a GSM quad band cell phone and loaded my Consumer Cellular/AT&T SIM card. It recognizes my SIM address book, but says "No service, insert SIM." The SIM works in my old phone, but not in … read more
Owner,
Industrial Technologist
What is an unlocked phone? I have a smart phone and Im out
What is an unlocked phone? I have a smart phone and I'm out of contract. My adult daughter is on my plan and the cost is getting cumbersome. I now have a majic jack phone at home that I can use for bu… read more
Trying to find out the security code for my LG cell phone,
Trying to find out the security code for my LG cell phone, I entered the last four digits of the phone number when it asked for pin code, and the phone is locked up with a window that says, "PUK Code"… read more
Network & System Administrator,
My cell phone is locked with this message---PUK Blocked. I
My cell phone is locked with this message---PUK Blocked. I need a PUK number from ATT. Can you help me unlock my cell phone?? Type--LG 950 Arena refurbished--but new to me.… read more
Cellphoneguru
Cellphoneguru
Technical Support Technician,
I tried to put a lock on my Samsung cell phone so no one but
I tried to put a lock on my Samsung cell phone so no one but I could use it. I ended up locking the phone so I can only make emergency calls. AT&T, my service carrier tried putting a new SIM card in i… read more
Travis
Travis
Lead paint inspector,