Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When we call our LG Tracfone, it does not ring. We are able,

Customer Question
When we call our...

When we call our LG Tracfone, it does not ring. We are able, however, to make calls and to send text messages but incomes calls go automatically to an automated messaging center. Please HELP. I have called tech. support twice and they are not able to help. When I press the volume key at the right side of the phone, it tells me that sound has been deactivated but I am not able to activate it.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes cell phone issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Cell Phone Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Cell Phone Technician should know?

Not that I can think of at this time.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/15/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which model LG phone you have?

Thank you