Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone says unregistered SIM? I have not used it I bought…

Customer Question
my phone says unregistered SIM...
my phone says unregistered SIM? I have not used it for awhile I bought minutes for it and cannot put them on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/15/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

'Unregistered SIM' usually means that your phone is not Activated. I advise contacting your carrier or phone service provider, and making sure your phone is Activated. Then you should be able to add minutes after that.