Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Need to see if my phone is a listening device

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/14/2016
Cell Phone Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 years ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Can you tell me the make and model of your phone please?

Thanks,

Zte 432 and I phone 5

Ok, I can help you with the iPhone 5.

Has someone had access to this phone for a any amount of time?

I phone which is what I'm on (###) ###-####is the number
No more money
I have done this before and not gotten any real help so after you help I will pay otherwise forget and refund my money thanks

Ok, at the moment I'm just waiting for an answer to my question.

Thanks,

No not that we know of think someone has been coming into our house

Ok,

in order to "hack" your iPhone a person must have direct, lengthy access to the device. If you do not think this is likely then the iPhone should not be effected.

You can prevent tampering by enabling a passcode for the iPhone.

To change your passcode or passcode settings, go to Settings > Passcode. You'll find several settings and options.

Turn Passcode on if it is not already. Enter your passcode, confirm it and activate it.

If you are unsure if someone has had access to the iPhone or just to be safe. You can back it up and restore it to remove any possible malicious software. If you'd like those directions, please let me know.