Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just had a chat with one of your technicians about my

Customer Question
phone range extender when the...
I just had a chat with one of your technicians about my phone range extender when the line was cut off. The problem is I get a red blinking light ONLY.
Your technician suggested to plug the extender nearer to the base so it can complete the registration process. This is what I did the extender is now only 12 feet from the base still red light blinking.
Thanks. Andreas Werner
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/12/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Andreas.

There are no prior questions under your account on this topic. I can help you with it, but need complete details from you (make/model, etc)