Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My name is ***** ***** Bourne. My present tracfone is broken

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Bourne. My present tracfone is broken and purchased a new one. Don't know all info that I need to transfer to new one. On broken one the number is(###) ###-#### I had a lot of minutes on broken, but have been able to transfer info to new one
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The serial # ***** new phone 014216006721183. I live in zip 30094. Home phone(###) ###-#### What else do I need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cell Phone Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

You can transfer the minutes and phone number into your new TracFone by going to the TracFone main page and clicking on the "Activate/Reactivate Phone" button. Then, select the option that you need (phone, SIM, or Bring Your Own Phone CDMA).

Or you can contact the Customer Care Center at 1-***-***-**** so that a representative can transfer that information for you.