Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Cybersecurity question. i am currently running a business

Customer Question

Cybersecurity question. i am currently running a business from home due to a transitional office move and I have been hacked. It looks as if my employees stole my database based on IP address, and also took a lot of information that was proprietary, personal, and very sensitive confidential information. I have made a complaint to FTC but need to find out who and why someone is targeting me. What kind of protection and what things can i do to prevent anymore compromising of my business information
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me your current setup in your new office? The specifications of the devices you have there please