Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I 't know how I did it, but I just deleted all of my

Customer Question
I don't know how I...
I don't know how I did it, but I just deleted all of my contacts from my i-phone 4-S. I am wondering if these contacts are available on the cloud.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Do you know your apple id and password?

Am I supposed to give it to you?

send it to my email and I will check on your contacts>***@******.***

Randy, Never mind. The problem is solved. I turned off my phone and when I turned it on again, the problem was solved. Thank you.

Thats great!

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!