Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Iam wanting to unlock my kyocera icon c6730 on freedompop…

Customer Question
Iam wanting to unlock my...
Iam wanting to unlock my kyocera icon c6730 on freedompop network
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Pat,

If your phone is no longer under a FreedomPop contract then you can contact them directly and ask that they release your phone so that it is no longer assigned to FreedomPop. You will then be able to take it to your new carrier.

You can contact FreedomPop at https://www.freedompop.com/contact.htm

They said it would be 48 to 72 hours for me get a response. If they come back and say I am still under contract can you give me a code for them without extra charge?

Hi Pat,

Only FreedomPop can unlock the phone for you free of charge.

All other unlocking services carry a charge.

Pete.

Well I paid $18 for code and I haven't got a code yet just give me the code wether I'm under contract or not

You are through to JustAnswer, a question and answer service.
I have given you the answer that you paid for:
To get your phone unlocked for free, you can contact FreedomPop directly (I cannot contact them for you);
or I can get the code for you elsewhere, but at an additional cost.
Best,
Pete.

this sucks big time!⚡
Its 🐮shit?
Thanks for nothing?
I didnt even get a kiss but i sure got fd

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Pete.