Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have an old Palm Z22 that I forgot the password to and…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Palm Z22 that I forgot the password ***** and would like to get contact info from.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is 10+ years old. forgot the password

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
I do not want my old data deleted. I want to be able to save it onto my computer.
I forgot the password ***** my palm. I want to be able to retrieve contacts from my palm with out using my password.
1/30/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Cell Phones category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.