Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a pantech breeze IV, and it charges but immediately…

Customer Question
i have a pantech breeze...
i have a pantech breeze IV, and it charges but immediately after i pull the plug , the phone is dead, what should i do/try
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/27/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Those symptoms indicate that the battery has failed. You can get a new battery and the phone should work normally again.>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE BATTERY<

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

it is not the battery, i am dissatisfied with this site, i changed batteries before i called you. i dont want to pay to find our my phone is dead.
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech