Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Randy... I have an LG G2 with a cracked screen. How do I…

Customer Question
Randy... I have an LG...
Randy... I have an LG G2 with a cracked screen. How do I unlock it when it does not respond to my touch
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/23/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Amy,

Randy is currently offline.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.

Unfortunately it is not possible to unlock the phone without replacing the screen.

If you send it to a data recovery company, they can connect a temporary screen to allow them to unlock it and recover the data for you.

Kindly take a moment to rate my service; you can still ask additional followup questions at no additional charge :)

Pete.