Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi there and welcome
First, can you tell me please if you ever backed up the iPhone with iTunes on your computer?
Please let me know.
ok, Verizon cloud will not help as when you delete it on the phone it deletes it on the cloud
But what I am asking Kevin is if you ever backed up the iPhone with iTunes on your computer?
Kevin, are you able to reply to my question?
ok Kevin, I keep repeating the same question to you but you keep ignoring it...
Until you answer it we cannot proceed.
ok, thank you for replying to the question.
Can you do the following
1. Login to https://icloud.com with your Apple ID and password
2. Click on Text Messages (if it isn't there your messages haven't been backed up).
3. If it is there searched the messages to find the ones you need.
4. Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings, iCloud on your iPhone.
5. Turn off Text Messages (or ensure it is turned off). I know this sounds counter-intuitive but stay with me people.
6. You'll see a pop-up. Select: 'Keep on My iPhone'.
7. Now turn back on text messages.
8. Tap 'Merge', and wait. After a few minutes the deleted text messages should appear back on your iPhone.
Let me know the results.
Its best to do it from your Laptop
sorry, I do not understand your message.
no, you go through your web browser, its a standard web page.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
You do this via your computer, via the web browser.
Please take the time and carefully go through the instructions I typed out for you.