Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My iPhone is locked up most part. I use an app that scans to…

Customer Question
My iPhone is locked up...
My iPhone is locked up for the most part. I use an app that scans to Evernote but now I can even open up 99.99 of my apps. I've tried to cut it off and it will go to that screen but it will not let me swipe so it can shut down and restart. I also wanted to backup my phone with iCloud via my computer but can't do that either. HELP!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/19/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there Jacquie and welcome

As the first step, can you please hold the power and home buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo, then release.

Let the iPhone restart and tell me if it now functions correctly please.