Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My name is ***** ***** my issue is that my iPhone does not…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** my issue is that my iPhone does not recognize my printer. I used to be able to.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My Printer is an EPSON WF2650

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/19/2016
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 2 years ago
Josh, Technician

Is the printer connected to Wi-Fi?

Yez

And your iPhone is connected via Wi-Fi?

Great. How do you attempt to search for the printer?

It says no Air Print printer found.

Is your iPhone running the latest version of iOS?

I press on the printer on my iPhone and it serches for the printer but does not find it. It used to find it before.

How long ago did it stop?

I'm not sure when it stopped, I don't use it regularly. I have attended it a couple of times I'm the last two weeks but get the same result.
No, I have not updated my phone because I don't have enough memory

If you haven't updated your phone then that is the issue. AirPrint requires the latest iOS to work properly.

I don't have enough storage to do so. I will have to see what I can do. Thank you!

You're welcome!

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I will need to see if updating my iPhone solves the problem, if not I will need further help.

You can still come back after rating our session.