Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

Tami I am wondering if there is a way of deleting recent

Customer Question

Customer: tami I am wondering if there is a way of deleting recent calls from cell phone bill with att
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Is there a way of removing a certain numbers from your bill with att
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I try this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been speaking to my sons exgirlfriend and need to remove conversations from the bill.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am I paying a one time fee or is this a contract.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove phone history from a bill. Removal of phone calls would aide criminals (not yourself) and for that reason, it is not an option available.

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.