How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 17388
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is my name Verizon PUK codes? I've got a locked phone that

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, ***** ***** is my name Verizon PUK codes? I've got a locked phone that they won't unlock for me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a Motorola Droid 2 Global model A956 They told me they wouldn't unlock it to use it with another carrier because I no longer have service with them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.


Try 000000 or 123456 and let me know if that works?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been there done that. No dice. This is a terrible problem. I've been personally working on this for days. You remind me of day 1. Everyone else in the world would've dropped this days ago, but not me. It's funny to me that you guys don't know anything about this either. You're gonna need to put your thinking caps on over there at Just Answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund please. This service is no help for me.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am a user of this site just like you.

Refunds can be requested through customer services.