Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Is my name Verizon PUK codes? I've got a locked phone that

Customer Question
Customer: Hello, ***** *****...
Customer: Hello, ***** ***** is my name Verizon PUK codes? I've got a locked phone that they won't unlock for me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a Motorola Droid 2 Global model A956 They told me they wouldn't unlock it to use it with another carrier because I no longer have service with them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/29/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Try 000000 or 123456 and let me know if that works?

Been there done that. No dice. This is a terrible problem. I've been personally working on this for days. You remind me of day 1. Everyone else in the world would've dropped this days ago, but not me. It's funny to me that you guys don't know anything about this either. You're gonna need to put your thinking caps on over there at Just Answer.
I would like a refund please. This service is no help for me.

I am a user of this site just like you.

Refunds can be requested through customer services.

Pete, Electronic Engineer