Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

A message was sent to my flip phone. It is not a "smart

Customer Question
phone" and I cannot tap...
a message was sent to my flip phone. It is not a "smart phone" and I cannot tap and get the info.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/21/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the hone, and is it only this one message that you cannot access? Or any messages?

Thank you

When you say "tap" I cannot do that.

ok, is it doing it only for one message or all messages?

And whats the make and model of the phone?

I need to get this info to the lender in 2 hours. Exact date of foreclosure*****Denver, CO 80220 Wells Fargo held the mortgage and I tried 5 times to modify the loan. 2008 I believe or 2009

ok, I keep asking for information, but you are not replying to it....

I will try again.

The cell phone is a Cricket LG. I can get texts but I cannot tap to retrieve info. So I get texts without asking for a "tap" and can send texts

Thanks

Can you remove the battery from the phone and wait 5 minutes.

Then put the battery back in the phone, turn it on and tell me if you can now access the text messages please.

No! That will not access "tap" info

you did not wait the 5 minutes... or you did not do the instructions?

I do not know how to remove the battery. I have never never never been able to tap for answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of you tell me the model I can tell you how. This is why I have been asking for it.

i already told you the model cricket LG

That is not a model, Cricket is a telephone company and LG is the company that made the phone, I will need the actual model of it please.

i do not know the model

ok, look at the back of the phone, you will be able to remove the battery from it, you did this when you first received it. There will be a way to take the back off for this.

I am having trouble. I am a senior citizen. The man who sold me the phone helped me with it. So did my daughter who is not available. Why can't I just get a phone call?
When I have never been able to tap why would removing the battery help?

Your payment is not clearing for a phone call, but I would be telling you over the phone to do the same thing.

I need you please to remove the battery from the phone.

Richard, Technician