Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Is there any way to retrieve videos that were taken on my

Customer Question
phone? The videos seem...
Is there any way to retrieve videos that were taken on my phone? The videos seem to have vanished from my phone.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is the brand/model of your phone please?

Randy, please forgive me if I show how inexperienced I am with my phone. I just recently began to use this particular phone. The brand/model of my phone is LG G3

Okay, thank you.

Have you reset the phone or have any changes been made to the phone since you last knew of the videos being in the gallery on the phone?

If I call you, what would be the total amount for your help today?

I am not sure of the cost, I only do the tech support. Sorry about that.

I have just been charged @25 in order to get to you. Does this mean if I call you, I will be charged another $20?

Yes, the additional service does cost extra.

I suppose I have just noticed the answer to my $20 question. Therefore, I have no choice but to conserve and try to communicate with you through on line. To answer your question. If I have reset my phone, I did it unknowingly.
Randy, I will have to leave the house in just a few minutes. Is there any way for me to contact you later?

Okay. Yes, this page will be open. There will be a link in your email and you can also bookmark on your computer desktop.

1. Tap ○ > menu> Gallery to view videos stored in the storage.
  2. Tap an album to open it and view its contents. (The pictures and videos in the album are displayed in chronological order.)
Randy, I am sorry to have to leave for right now. I will be unavailable for at least the next 4 hours. When I return, I will get back with out conversation. Thank you,

okay, no problem.

Hello, Randy?
I am back!
Hello, is anyone there?

Hi, were you able to find the videos in the gallery instructions that I sent earlier?

NO!
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome Geraldine.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Please let me know

Richard, Technician