Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I'm trying to find out if my phone is being monitored....

Customer Question

Hey Richard..I'm trying to find out if my phone is being monitored.... not so much do I care to monitor someone else
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it hard to tell if there is an spyware has been installed on them phone. What is the model and make of your phone ?

Do you experience any slow issue, battery drain, unexpected shutdowns or restarts, more data usages or any other odd behavior with your phone ?