Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

My connection to my ' Network, ' is constantly

Customer Question

My connection to my 'Virgin Network, ' is constantly disconnecting. Leaving me in the position to Manually correct it, by going into my settings, which has left me disconnected for up to 15 minutes. Being Disabled this is unacceptable. I have purchased
a new phone, replaced a New Battery as Well. Very very Scary position to be in, minutes are Crutial to getting to the Hospital.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you say virgin network, are you referring to your home wireless network, or the cell network for making calls?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank-you very much Richard, I appreciate that you diligently have contacted me, re: my initial question. 'My phone is disconnecting to my cell.' My cell Network for my mobile, which Is my only connection. If I had Home landlines, this wouldn't be such an issue. This is my only connection that I have.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thank you

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry that I haven't gotten back for a couple of very difficult days on my end forgive me for that. I have Samsung Galaxy S. I am still having this issue, it is upsetting because I rely only on this cell, for all of my communications. Losing my connection to my 'NETWORK OPERATOR' is frightening to me, I have physical concerns in my life, and need definite connection. My friends never have these problems Ever...please Help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't why the 4 dissappear ed, always a Glitch! My phone is a 'Samsung Galaxy 4
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Are you still having the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to achieve getting a answer, as we are texting. I prefer not to call, and was waiting on a answer. I am hoping there may be a solution that you will send to me.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, and this problem happened on two computers correct?