Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I set up my voice mail and cant retrieve messages from it

Customer Question
because I have no idea...
I set up my voice mail and cant retrieve messages from it because I have no idea what my code is . can you help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
9/9/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having.

May I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Thanks

the phone is a flip top alcatel one touch using net ten

Hi again and thanks for that information.

OK - somehow question ended up in the "phone system" category, when it belongs in the "cell phone" category.

So I will open your question and ask that it be moved to the proper category, so that one of the experts in that group can help you.

Please do NOT rate my answers, and you should NOT reply at this point, as that will lock the question into this category for a longer period of time.

You should be notified when another expert responds.

Thanks!

Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Please call 1-***-***-****

Once you have verified yourself on the phone you can then have the code reset to one you wish to have and can then access your voicemails.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician