Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am a Verizon customer years. My phone numbers are ******

Customer Question

My name is***** am a Verizon customer for many years. My phone numbers are ****** and ****. I need for my private investigator to be able to immediately access all incoming and outgoing calls made on the **** for the past two (2) months. His name is ********** and, as that person paying for these lines, I grant ***** full authority to access this and any other information he requests. How can this be legally and rapidly accomplished? Please provide an answer at your earliest possible opportunity. Time is of the essence. You may call me at ***** or email me at *****. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 2 years ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Verizon as JustAnswer can not grant access to your phone records.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator