Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have recently purchased a Lumia 635. Seems fine. My

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a Lumia 635. Seems fine. My question is relating to my old faithful 6230i. It seem to just recently keep locking on the PTT ond nothing can get it off it and most time I just have to turn it off. The time I can get in I try changing all setting then all of a sudden it comes back to the turn PTT off and lock up again. Any ideass?
cheers
Phil
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What brand is the 6320i?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Freddy,A Nokia 6230i. Sorry I got the model numbers a little mixed.Many thanks
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Do you have it connected to anything using Bluetooth? If you do, can you disconnect it?
.