Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

LG Flip phone was signaling low power during text use. Not

Customer Question

LG Flip phone was signaling low power during text use. Not sure of sequence of events, but plugged it into charger and got no charge indication. Phone is dead won't power on, no indication of life. Can't even get the battery out....user incompetence.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that happened. There are a couple of things you can try to help determine what is causing this issue. First try connecting the charger to a different wall outlet, and if you have a spare charger another charger that has the same plug to the phone try using it also. If there is still no sign of life in the phone press and hold the power on button for 60 seconds. If that does not help then we will need to get the back off and remove and reinsert the battery. I will give you a link to click on below with instructions on removing the back and battery. >>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<