Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I have a note 1 sgh-i717 that is stuck in some mode that it

Customer Question
just keeps vibrate beeping very...
I have a note 1 sgh-i717 that is stuck in some mode that it just keeps vibrate beeping very 3-4 sec how to I get it into recovery mode to connect it to kies 3 to reinstall software
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/24/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you remove the battery from the phone and wait 5 minutes.

Put the battery back in

Press and hold Volume Up key + Volume Down Key + Power button.

Keep pressing the above keys until the phone vibrates,Then release Power key only.

Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu,

Tell me if you can get to this menu please.

Can not get it to work

ok, if you connect it to the computer, is it detected at all?

No it's just vibrate /tone every 4 sec

Thanks

It is the internal memory that has faulted.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to reinstall it. The fact that we cannot get to the recovery window, confirms it is the memory that shorts out, and causes the device to stall.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the note to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you

Richard, Technician