Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

How do I restore deleted text messages On my I phone 6plu

Customer Question

How do I restore deleted text messages On my I phone
6plus
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Have you synced your iPhone with iTunes on your computer prior to the deletion of the message ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you calling?
If not, I need a refund.
This should be high priority.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When will you call?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately I will not be able to call you now. But I can give you instructions in here to help to recover them.
In fact, calling will not help in this case. I will not be able to send you instructions, applications and websites via call. There is no direct way to recover them.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you directly to recover the deleted messages. Let me know..
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
We will have to use a third party application to recover the deleted messages from your iPhone. iPhone doesn't have the option to recover deleted message, but with third party recovery applications we can recover them.
If you would like me to remotely connect to your computer and help you directly to recover them, you can accept the offer I sent you. Or I can provide you step by step instructions in here, so you can follow them to recover the messages.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Help me get to to the remote location.
My computer does not support text messages,
Unfortunately . Just my iPhone and IPad.
Can I get a refund for the telephone support
I expected?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is very important as it is regarding a lawsuit and I need this information to support a lawsuit.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Of course. In fact, If I couldn't solve your problem you can get full refund. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Are you talking to me from your computer now ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, my iPhone. Thanks for asking.
By the way, I have 6 phones on my
Apple family plan with AT&T. E.I, very loyal
customer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We all have iPhones, and 3 of us iPads.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a computer there ? I'm asking because we need to have access to a computer to recover the messages. Once they are deleted, there is no option to recover them from the iPhone itself. We need to use a computer to recover them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Let me go to it. It is not a MAC.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
It doesn't matter. Windows PC will also work. Let me know when you get access to one.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Are you there ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will lEt you know when it is booted up.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am booted in. Must use Google.
Is that ok?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
It is OK. Follow the steps below to start remote support session.
You have to do this from your computer itself. On your computer, open the internet browser (Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer). Then goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com
In FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- >###-##-####
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and let it connect. Allow permission if asked. Once we're connected, I can help you directly.
Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not see that, and how do I get back to the home page?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
What home page ?
I need you to establish the connection from your side, otherwise I will not get permission to connect to your computer.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
At which step are you facing difficulty ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
understand
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me start over so you can tell me exactly what column I am looking for.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Please follow the steps again.
You have to do this from your computer itself. On your computer, open the internet browser (open Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer). Then goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded. If you can't see it, press Control and J and this will bring Downloads window.
Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and let it connect. Allow permission if asked. Once we're connected, I can help you directly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when I pull up fast support now, it gives me several websites.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Which one?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Open the site that has this address www.fastsupport.com and the label GoToAssist
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is not one. Re typing again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just going to one most logical.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You need to open the site that says GoToAssit and it should have the address www.fastsupport.com
Other sites will not work. What browser are you using ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brings up a lot of websites. I will go to fast computer computer support-wow.com????
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
The following is the site you need to open if you are searching via Google.
GoToAssist
https://www.fastsupport.com/
Be cautious if you receive unsolicited requests to access your computer. Only join support sessions with people you recognize and trust. Report abuse ...
FastSupport – Unattended
To set up unattended support on this computer, click the button ...
Establish Support Connection
Establish Support Connection. Type your name and the ...
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
There is no space between fast and support
Type www.fastsupport.com and can you see it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am there. Still a lot of websites.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I don't understand where you are looking. What browser are you using ? Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Google. Do you want me to try IE?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Yes. In google or IE type this exactly www.fastsupport.com and press enter. This will take you to that website where you will see two text columns - Name and Support key.
Let me know..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
question, when I click on IE on my laptop int defaults to Google, I already did what you asked through Google, and I go to these misc. websites.
How do I get around the Google being my default and go to IE?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
It doesn't matter whether it is Google or IE. It seems like it is opening the Google webpage.
All you have to do is, just enter www.fastsupport.com (withour any space) in the top text column of IE or Chrome (the place you see website's address) and press return. That should open the fastsupport website. Didn't it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am now at a screen called establish support connection!
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Great ! That is the one. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- >###-##-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i see assist launcher and statement.I assume it iOS assist launcher and run not save,
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Did you enter your name and support key and click Continue ? If you see run option, then run it.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I was unable to resolve the problem. The reason is that, the computer has Windows Vista installed. Latest iTunes is not compatible with Vista, thus the recovery application was failed to work.
If you get access to another computer with Windows 7 or later, then you can use it to recover the messages from your iPhone. You still have chance to recover the messages. All you need is another computer with Windows 7 or later installed.
Since I couldn't solve your problem, please email to "*****@******.***" for refund.
Sorry I couldn't solve your problem.
Best Regards,