How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Neil Your Own Question
Neil, Electronics Engineer
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 3777
Experience:  NZCE Electronics and Computing
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Neil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an absolute crazy woman that is my 3 year old mother

Customer Question

I have an absolute crazy woman that is my 3 year old mother that I am in a custody battle with that I believe has a boyfriend that is a police officer I know he has been helping her in the last 2 weeks and I'm trying to get her phone and text records as proof for a court hearing
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Neil replied 2 years ago.
HiIf the phone is her property then there is no way to be able to get the phone and txt records without a court order... To do so by hacking her phone is illegal with serious consequences if caught. You would certainly lose your custody battle and very likely your freedom as well..
Expert:  Neil replied 2 years ago.
If you suspect that this woman is receiving help from her boyfriend who is using his position as a police officer for personal gain then complain to the department of Internal affairs... They have the ability to monitor his calls and act on any unethical actions.
Expert:  Neil replied 2 years ago.
If later found to have influenced your case then you will have grounds for a rehearing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you that it what I figured
Expert:  Neil replied 2 years ago.
Sorry the news wasn't better...
Don't forget to rate my answer, it is how the site rewards me for my time and costs you nothing to do.