Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

How do you enter the unlock code on lg740? I just got off the

Customer Question
province with virgin mobile they...
How do you enter the unlock code on lg740? I just got off the province with virgin mobile they gave me this code 967322 what is this foR? If this is not the unlock code for lg740 HEX 99000355281779 than what is it, please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
7/2/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 2 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
My name is***** will assist you.
Yes, that is the unlock code. When you enter a new sim card the phone will ask you for that code.
*
.
.
Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
.
.
.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech