Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have an AT&T cell phone Model Z222 I would like to transfer…

Customer Question
I have an AT&T cell...
I have an AT&T cell phone Model Z222 I would like to transfer the pictures to my computer. This is generally not possible but people have been able to word around these problems in the past.
Thank you,
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/30/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Joe, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 years ago
Joe
Joe, Cell Phone Technician
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
This device does not offer much in terms of a way to transfer to pc other than bluetooth, as far as I can see usb on this device will not work for photo transfer. Work around's do work for certain models, the problem is specific to this model and being such a cheap phone they do not offer many features so that I assume they can keep the cost down on it. It looks like you will either need to try using bluetooth to transfer to pc or email/message them to be downloaded and go that route.
Another option is to go to photobucket.com on the phone, if you do not already have then create an account, you should then be able to upload the photos, to which then from a pc going to photobucket you can download them.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.