Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I dropped my phone in water yesterday and didn't have access…

Customer Question
I dropped my phone in...
I dropped my phone in water yesterday and didn't have access to rice to dry it out and now it's dead. I need to replace it and I think I signed up for insurance. How do I go about replacing it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/25/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. >PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FILE YOUR CLAIM<*..Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help......Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance....After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!