Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

This is Johnnie xxxxxxx I can't remember my password ***** can I get it

Customer Question
This is Johnnie Phillips I...
This is Johnnie Phillips I can't remember my password ***** can I get it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/14/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?
What kind of password ***** *****?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
bost noble words are numbers for the code
It's.a small phone by bost noble older phone that's all I know
I.paid for.this servers and you has done nothing.I would like my money 💵 back.on my card.you all.are not like you all.say .Johnnie Phillips
I"m sorry. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Do you mean Boost Bobile?
Do you mean you cannot use the Boost Bobile at all?
Can you please check at the back (or remove the back cover) of the Boost Bobile phone, and let me know the model of it?
Cell Phone Technician: Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech. replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a licensed network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Is the phone for Boost Mobile? Which password ***** you need help with? (Voicemail password, wireless password, cell phone password, etc)
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Eric, Android Expert