Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I purchased a otter box case my phone,i dropped it,the

Customer Question
i purchased a otter box...
i purchased a otter box case for i my phone,i dropped it,the otter box case did not protect it,the screem is cracked,will otter box repair or replace my phone?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/14/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that happened.
No, unfortunately they do not cover your device. Here are the terms of the Otterbox warranty>Otter Products, LLC and its affiliated companies worldwide (“OtterBox”) warrants our OtterBox products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase of the product by a consumer (the “Warranty Period”). OtterBox does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any smart phone or other device made by anyone other than OtterBox.
*
.
.
Was this information helpful? Please reply if you need more help.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!