Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

How do I get the Kyocera ringtone that is on the Phantom m

Customer Question

How do I get the Kyocera ringtone that is on the Phantom model?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I can assist you with your question.
You basically have to find the ring tone first – or any sound file first that you want to use as a ring tone, and then you can use it as a ring tone on your current phone. The problem is sometimes finding a ring tone that you are familiar with from another phone. For example finding ring tones specifically for the Phantom, if you don't know somebody with the Phantom, may be a little bit difficult. If you know somebody or find somebody online that owns the Phantom, they may be able to send you the files. The ring tones are nothing more than audio files that are put on your device and then selected as ring tones.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mike,

Sorry I haven't answered; my Mom was in the hospital. I still have my Phantom, but could you please be very detailed in your directions (some of us should not be allowed to use phones etc... Me.) I really appreciate your help, good ratings won't be a problem.

Thanks, Julianne