Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have an lg optimus that is locked, I need to get back into…

Customer Question
I have an lg optimus...
I have an lg optimus that is locked, I need to get back into it,....without losing all the data thats stored in the phone, I know there has to be away to do it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/9/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that happened. If you have a google account connected to the phone you can use android device manager to reset the password....https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager then sign in with your google account and password. Then choose lock, then google will ask you to create a new password. Then you can use that password ***** unlock your screen on the lg.
thats the problem, this is not a new phone and was setup with an account that I no longer have. Is there a way to download all the content off go the phone without having the pin? or is there a secret code that lg has to get people out of this situation?
No, unfortunately the phone can not be opened with the data intact unless you use android device manager or the current security code. I am sorry about this. If the phone was at the the LG tech it would still have to be wiped to open. We may be able to recover that google account if you remember the user name or if you still have access to the computer that was used tp log on to the account previously