Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I bought a 450-minute card tracfone. It shows up

Customer Question

I bought a 450-minute card for my tracfone. It shows up in"my account" but my phone (which is 100% charged) won't turn on - totally black screen, AND I cannot reach a live person - even though I talked to one agent last night and he said "i'm good to go." I don't remember how I did that!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all sorry for the late response. I just logged in and found your question on the questions list.
To help me better assist you, please tell me:
What is the full brand and model of your cell phone?
When did you purchase your cell phone?
Regards,
Todd