Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I was talking and my phone went dead, thinking it needed it…

Customer Question
I was talking and my...
I was talking and my phone went dead, thinking it needed it charged I charged it all afternoon. Still nothing. When someone calls it rings on their side and goes into voice mail. I don't hear a thing. Now when I push the on button I see a battery show up but that is all. What did I do wrong or what do I need.
Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/5/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 years ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is the brand/model of your cell phone please?
AT&T moto g Motorola amrid
Randy, it is now showing me my apps and telling me to charge the battery. Did you do something to it. Whatever happened thank you. It is workling.
Your welcome !
That's great news!
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
It fixed itself. Thanks Randy for trying.
Okay, thank you.