Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My mobile phone is locked cant remember my password ***** have…

Customer Question
my mobile phone is locked...
my mobile phone is locked cant remember my password ***** have puk no
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/31/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Ashik, Cellphone Tech replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
what is the model and make of the phone ?

Motorola XT1022

What exact password ***** ***** asking for ?

a password ***** screen says emergency calls only

what more information can I give

Tracy, if you don't remember the password ***** you have to factory reset it unfortunately. This will erase everything from it and there is no way to avoid this.
Follow the steps below to factory reset it.
Turn off your phone.
Hold down Volume Down and Power button at same time and this will boot into a screen with several options.
Press Volume Down button to go to Recovery and then press Volume Up to open recovery.
You will see Motorola Logo now.
So press hand hold Volume Up button for about 15 seconds (do not release Volume Up button after 15 seconds) and then press Power Button once or twice
Your phone will load Android Recovery.
Select Wipe Data/Factory reset with Volume down/up buttons and press Power button to confirm.
Then reboot your phone.
This will factory reset it. This is your only option. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Only rate the answer after we solved the problem. If that didn't work, please reply instead of rating.

tried that now on screen I have a picture and screen say "No Command"

It will take a little effort to get it worked. Please try again. And this try this way;Turn off your phone.Hold down Volume Down and Power button at same time and this will boot into a screen with several options.Press Volume Down button to go to Recovery and then press Volume Up to open recovery.You will see Motorola Logo now.So press hand hold Volume Up button for about 5 seconds. You should an android lying.Press Volume Up and Power one or two times. Or just Volume Up or Power. That should boot into Android recovery.Select Wipe Data/Factory reset with Volume down/up buttons and press Power button to confirm.Then reboot your phone.See this Youtube video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCb6kGlcdKsLet me know how it goes.