Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone does net work on the second floor. Hover-ever it works…

Customer Question
my phone does net work...
my phone does net work on the second floor. Hover-ever it works on the first floor.
It must be the wireing
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Technician
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
It will either be interference or reception does not reach.
Do you want to know how to solve this? As some providers have a unit that can be installed to repeat the signal to reach there.
Please let me know
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
ok, have offered this