Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My LG G3 phone is locked in teamwin n i cant get my phone to…

Customer Question
My LG G3 phone is...
My LG G3 phone is locked in teamwin n i cant get my phone to go back to my apps n homepage. It says mtp driver missing
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Technician
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
How exactly diud you install Teamwin and you mean Twrp Teamwin correct?