Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Help pair iPhone 6 to 2008 sl 550 Mercedes

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/28/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Ashik, Cellphone Tech replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First activate Bluetooth on your car. Refer this article --> http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/owners/videos/detail/videoId-561ca058f002d310VgnVCM2000007d184335RCRD
Then on your iPhone, goto Settings > Bluetooth. Turn it on and this will search for available bluetooth devices. When it find your car bluetooth, select it and it will be paired.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.