Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a Kyocera Duraxv from Verizon. I want to shut off the

Customer Question

I have a Kyocera Duraxv from Verizon. I want to shut off the notification sound that tells me it is charged. I do not want to silence the phone completely because I want to still be able to receive calls or text messages and know someone is calling or texting. The phone makes this sound and often I am charging it just before I go to bed and then it wakes me up with its stupid "I'm done charging" noise.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
As annoying as it is, there is actually no specific setting on the phone to turn this off. The only way is to silence the phone completely.
I am really sorry about this, and if you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. This is what I expected the answer to be but was hoping for some sort of workaround or hoped there might be a way to "trick" the phone into doing my bidding (that's the price one pays for being an optimist). Please keep my deposit because I guess it is worth $ 7.00 to at least have what I hope is the definitive answer. I would rate your service just fine. Can't find any stars or smiley faces anywhere, but if you direct me to where they are (none at top of screen) I will be happy to go there. Cheers, *****
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Kevin, and sorry I can only tell the reality of the situation for you, its all or nothing on this meaning all the phone needs to be silenced.
You should see the stars at the top of the page. Do you? If not, let me know please