Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a lg hbs 700 headset and am trying to pair to a XT 1064…

Customer Question
I have a lg hbs...
I have a lg hbs 700 headset and am trying to pair to a XT 1064 cell phone and am having problems. Can you help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
5/19/2015
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Technician
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
Can you tell me the problem you are having when trying to pair?
Thank you
It does not seem to recognize the device
The phone does not see the headphone in the list of available devices?
It is charged and bluetooth is on, and xt is visible to all bluetooth devices.
Sorry that is not really clear what you messaged.
Can you reply to
"The phone does not see the headphone in the list of available devices?"
I just need to know please, is the problem the XT does not see the headphones in the list of available devices?
Then I know the issue your facing.
The XT1064 does not seem to see the HBS700.
Can you just give me a phone call on my cell(###) ###-####9388 this is not the cell I am trying to pair with
oops wrong number(###) ###-####
ok, you have to put the headset first into discovery mode.
To do this Turn off the headset. Keep the Call button pressed, turn the headset on and wait for the 3 bips (~4 seconds after turning it on). Then release the Call button. The solid blue light will indicate the pairing/discovey mode
Then have the phone check for it and it should now see it.
Let me know the results please