Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My AT&T cell keeps losing the connection in my home. I have

Customer Question

My AT&T cell keeps losing the connection in my home. I have only 2 bars of strength of signal most of the time - goes down to 1 at times. What do I do?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To start with, whats the full name brand and model of your At&T phone? Also, does anyone else who visits your home have AT&T cell service. And if so, do they also get low signal strength in your home? Basically, im wondering if its only your phone that gets a low signal. Or, if your home itself is either blocking the signal, or on the outskirts of the at&t network. Please respond when you can, so we can continue this conversation. Thank you, *****