Cell Phones

Sound Pop.......New out of boxCant get any volumer out

Sound Pop....... New out of...

Sound Pop....... New out of box Can't get any volumer out of device........ Have only tried when paired to cell phone

I may still have my store receipt.......

Do you think it's a defective product... Read full answer

Do you think it's a defective product

12/28/2013
Joe
Joe, Cell Phone Technician

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I will always try to reply back to you right away however please understand that I may be busy answering another customer back and thus it may sometimes take time to reply back to you. As soon as I return I will be sure to reply back to you as soon as I am able to.

Here is the info posted from you:

"

Do you think it's a defective product

Optional Information:
What have you tried so far?: Paired with cell phone......tried increasing the volume button on sound pop.....which DID Not increase volume"

Can you please tell me what this device is and both the cell phone make and model numbers along with the make and model numbers of this device being "paired" to it?

For example audio source: http://www.amazon.com/AudioSource-Sound-Bluetooth-Speaker-White/dp/B00CTUOOA6

If that is the paired device then I just need the cell phone info.

Thanks,
Joe

Cell Phone Number(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Verizon provider Looking up the model info be right back

Verizon wireless(NNN) NNN-NNNNSamsung Convey model

With bluetooth on, on the cell phone and you then pair ok with the audiosource sound pop device? (is it showing under bluetooth that it is paired and working?)

Do you get volume out of the sound pop and just cannot change the volume or you get no sound at all?

Thanks,
Joe

The two devices are paired, Sound Pop shows on the cell handset.

We tested at home with me calling my husbands phone after we had paired the Sound Pop and his phone. The call comes in, he pressed the cell phone icon on sound pop.......you could faintly hear my call......... we then tried to turn up the volumne on the sound pop......by short presses on the "+" button.......the sound did not increase. We also tried calling his cell on a land line............no volumn....

Thats all I know for now......

We get very low volume which we can't seem to get turned up

What happens if during that time you instead increase the volume on the cell phone? If that does not work either then I would presume that it is either not compatible with that cell phone model or is a defective device.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

Thanks,

Joe

Bonuses are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a rating with poor/bad please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button so that I can try to assist you further. The first two ratings are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get a positive rating. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!

Joe
Joe, Cell Phone Technician
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I just got a new voyager legend and had it paired with my
I just got a new voyager legend and had it paired with my Kyocera flip phone. I can not hardly hear the person who calls and they say that it fades in and out. I have the volume up as load as it will … read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
It'seems not my cell phone. It'seems my tablet. LG K10.
I'miss sorry. It is my cell phone. First off my cell phone is a LG K10. It is trying to firmware update. I can'tell turn it on or off and I didn'the want this to happen. Last time it happened last week. I took it to an AT&T person who stopped it. … read more
Samuel White
Samuel White
Owner and Expert Tech,
Oh yay! I'm so glad you're there. The screen on my phone
oh yay! I'm so glad you're there. The screen on my phone went black a couple hours ago. I've been charging it but nothing has changed. It buzzes when I turn the ringer on and off and now it just rang!… read more
Self-employed Business Owner,
Two Decades Field Experience
Stop searching for answers—
To whom it may concern. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 that fell
To whom it may concern. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 that fell into a pool and it doesn't work anymore. I have some very important information on this phone. Is there a way to retrieve it?… read more
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers
ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line,
Information Technology
My Bluetooth connection from my iPhone 6 to my Sony - 50W
My Bluetooth connection from my iPhone 6 to my Sony - 50W Bluetooth Micro Music System displays that it's connected, but is not functioning. The Sony system displays a Bluetooth connection has been ma… read more
Hydro icon stopped working, I was recharging and had tried
Hydro icon stopped working, I was recharging and had tried to use ear buds. Used phone a few more minutes while on charger then let it totally recharge. Nothing! I get a faint red light that fades out… read more
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I just got a new Motorola cell phone and can't do the cell
I just got a new Motorola cell phone and can't do the cell phone pairing thing. I previously had a an older Verizon phone which I had paired and loved the feature, but I've tried disconnecting that ol… read more
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
I cant talk though my cell phone unless i flip it open to
I can't talk though my cell phone unless i flip it open to talk on speaker and then everyone can hear my conversation also. How do I fix this problem.… read more
Support Technician,
Yesterday I bought an iPhone 4S at the Corte Madera store.
Yesterday I bought an iPhone 4S at the Corte Madera store. After a long process of transferring my then-current account at AT&T (which does not work well in my area) to Verizon (which apparently does)… read more
Carl L
Carl L
Owner/CEO,
I have an Android 2.3 tablet with Samsung S5PV210 CPU. The
THIS IS NOT A CELL PHONE - IF THAT'S A DEAL KILLER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CONTACT SOMEONE ELSE!! I have an Android 2.3 tablet with Samsung S5PV210 CPU. The touch screen went dead or is locked, a… read more
Android Expert,
Tried to connect several types of bluetooth head sets to a
Tried to connect several types of bluetooth head sets to a Samsung Rogue SCH U960. Phone will search, but never located any of the devices. I have followed instructions to the letter with no success.… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
What is the law on Cellular companies practices in a mall kiosk
What is the law on Cellular companies practices in a mall kiosk setting as far as providing the receipt and documentation that should have accompanied the phone and plan. If it was not received and th… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a nokia 905 blue tooth headset, it just stop working,
I have a nokia 905 blue tooth headset, it just stop working, no sound is coming from it with my Droid X, How can I fix this problem… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
i cant hear when speakerphone is on and voice dialing promts
i cant hear when speakerphone is on and voice dialing promts have no sounds. sounds like there is a problem with the speaker… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
My new hearing aid came with a bluetooth streamer, I tried
My new hearing aid came with a bluetooth streamer, I tried for days by myself and asked helps from local Vorizon sale rep to pair the streamer with my Palm centro in vail. How can I get help? Sincerel… read more
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Wireless Consultant,
Currently a student
We have a nextel phone under contract that the screen is not
We have a nextel phone under contract that the screen is not working on. When we took it to the store, they told us we would have to extend our contract. Our contract has already been extended. Why ca… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
i bout a new bluetooth hand free divice calld VRBT200V and
i bout a new bluetooth hand free divice calld VRBT200V and my celular "nokia 3610" refuse to recognize it, what to do ?… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
I recently purchased Go Groove Flex Pod FM Transmitter that
I recently purchased Go Groove Flex Pod FM Transmitter that claims it plays an iPod and provides hands-free iPhone conversations through your car speakers. This is the 2nd device like this I have purc… read more
Cell Phone Technician,
Working on MBA