Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

GPS tracking of childs phone Do you have a online gps (or

GPS tracking of child's phone Do...
GPS tracking of child's phone
Do you have a online gps (or other) tracking site that you would recommend. This is for a small child who is just starting to do the walk home from school by herself....... We are in Canada. Her phone is a Virgin Mobility LG that has GPS (not a smart phone-- one of the ones that has a slide out keyboard.)
3/23/2013
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

Hi!
I will assist you. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to providing you with the best answer possible. The only available option for this with a cell phone is to have a smartphone with the location app enabled, the non smartphones do not have that capability. The iPhone has this feature as well as all of the Android models.
If you want a device that will do this the Spark Nano 3.0 GPS Tracker locator slips easily into a kid's backpack or pocket. Know where your children are in real-time, any time. View on Any Computer or Mobile Device
Receive Customizable, Detailed Reports & Alerts
Up to 3 Weeks of Tracking on a Single Charge
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SPARK

Randy***** CellTech

So....GPS location cannot be tracked on her phone?

I'll look into the device you recommend.

In the meantime, I'll just worry :-)

THanks

No, unfortunately, the phone she has does not have the capability for the locator app.
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech