Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Is there a way to make my tracfone into a hotspot for an i

Pad?...
Is there a way to make my tracfone into a hotspot for an i Pad?
3/23/2013
Richard, Technician
Thanks for your Question. My name is Richard.

What is the make and model of the tracfone please?

It is an lg but not sure of the model
ok, tell me if you can go to Settings, Wireless on it please Jennifer

No it does not look like I have wireless in settings. I do have in settings under system the word network
ok, press on network

What is listed then?

Under system select I have home only, automatic a and automatic b. under system location I have location on or e911 only
ok, it is not going to be possible Jennifer.

I was hoping you have an Android phone (as its operating system).

LG make both a very simple phone (yours) and an Android Model which can share internet.

But a lot of places have WIFI now. EG: here Click Me

And nearly all hotels, so it is possible you will be able to get internet on the iPad via the Wifi (and mostly it is free).

But not via the phone sorry

If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard, Technician
Richard, Technician